http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1258/asInline.html

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 22 votes

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 40!!!!

Today is my due date! I don't feel any more likely to have a baby though. According to babyfit.com she weighs 7 and 1/2  pounds and is about 22 inches long. If she waits much longer she won't fit into some of the newborn cloths I have for her! Everyone tells me the storm will put me into labor... not a big enough storm I guess. I am scheduled to start my maternity leave today so no more work for 10 weeks. I love it! The snow is sooo much more enjoyable and beautiful when I don't have to drive to work in it! And my house is so cute and cozy in the snow.

Baby Betty has been kind to my skin. 9 months pregnant- 0 Stretch marks =)

Everyone I know found some after their baby was born tho so I'm tryin not to get my hopes up just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment