http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1258/asInline.html

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 22 votes

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 39.3

I really hope Betty doesn't want to wait till thanksgiving to be born =/  I want to be filling my belly with a food baby by then and be holding my real baby. 
I've put on 30 pounds this pregnancy and today was the first time in a long time I got on the scale at my midwife's and had actually lost weight, a whopping  two pounds! haha! She says that's a good sign that Betty is ready to go pretty soon woo hoo! 



Mmmm I am so looking forward to having a waist again- Hopefully! So many more clothing options.

So cute!
Love this outfit and hairstyle

I want this so bad!
cute



warm fall afternoon, love the belt :)

love the tied belt and striped skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment