http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1258/asInline.html

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 22 votes

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 34

Just six more weeks to go! She is 19 inches long and just has to bulk up a bit and develop those little lungs and she's ready to meet us all.
      After going to fetal studio 3 times and trying for an hour at least, each time, to see Baby Betty's face, the determined doctor finally got some pictures of her. He said this was only the second time in 8 years that he had such a stubborn baby that wouldn't let him photograph her. She kept yawning and sticking her tongue out at us, yeah she knew what she was doing! =P

She's already got such chubby little cheeks!


I love you Betty!




 Oh my goodness this crib set is adorable! I'm sure Betty agree's and totally cares what color of sheets she has to sleep on.


Gray and White Dots and Stripes Crib Bedding | Gender Neutral Grey and White Crib Bedding 500x500 image

Ok you talked me into it Pooh.


 Right here under the pom poms is where Betty's crib will be, this way I don't even have to get out of bed to feed her at night  =)




I am starting to feel like a tank.

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful and tiny!!! I love the pics of Betty. Such cute cheeks! I sent you and Betty something in the mail. Hope you are able to find something useful and cute for her. Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete